Grilled Tuna with Fresh HorseradishMay 31, 2020
Sleep And Covid19June 29, 2020
Firstly, I would like to take a moment to thank all our patients for their patience and understanding over the past few months. These past few months were quite challenging both for us and our patients. We appreciate your help and support, for which we are eternally grateful.
In this month’s newsletter I would like to take the opportunity to discuss how our clinic has responded to the pandemic and the steps we have taken to keep you, your family and our health team safe.
Given the present circumstances, our clinic has implemented many changes, which include the following:
- Pre-screening: Patients are pre-screened over the phone before their appointment.
- Passive Screening: Signage is posted prominently outlining signs and symptoms of Covid-19, and directions patients should take who exhibit symptoms.
- Active Screening: Patients are asked screening questions once they arrive in the clinic.
- Reduced Waiting Room Capacity: We have reduced the number of people waiting in the waiting room to promote social distancing.
- Text From Your Car: You can text us from your call to check-in before your appointment time, our number is 90-593-1605.
- Sanitizer: We have sanitizer available in every room of the clinic; patient’s must sanitize their hands before entering the main clinic.
- Patients Only: Only patients and their parents/guardians are allowed into the treatment rooms. Patients who require assistance will be allowed to bring in one family member.
- Sanitation: All equipment, tables and touch points are sanitized between patients.
- Masks: Masks must be worn by all patients, this is to help prevent the spread of Covid19, and reduce exposure to other patients and staff in the clinic.
- Routine Cleanings: The clinic is sanizited routinely throughout the day.
- Daily Logs: All health practitioners and staff must complete health and cleaning logs throughout the day
- PPE: Our health team is wearing PPE, which can include masks, eye-wear and gloves.
- Barriers: Plexiglass and plastic sheets have been placed where needed to help shield staff while performing screenings
- Reduced Traffic Flow: Appointments have been reduced to help limit the amount of patients in the clinic at any one time.
We appreciate your cooperation and support as we implement these changes. If you have questions or have feedback on how we are doing, please email our clinic at email@example.com
Thank you and it’s always an honour to serve you and our community!
Stay healthy, stay safe!