Allergies Versus COVID – 19May 31, 2020
Update: Our Clinic’s Response To The 2020 PandemicJune 29, 2020
- 2 (8 ounce) fresh tuna steaks
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated raw horseradish root, or more to taste
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chile paste (such as sambal oelek)
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Lightly oil steaks with vegetable oil.
- Stir soy sauce, rice vinegar, horseradish, cherry tomatoes, and hot chile paste in a bowl until well combined. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Place steaks over hottest part of the grill and cook for 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Spoon soy sauce mixture over steaks and garnish with green onion.